dimanche, mars 13, 2011

Mon premier Larousse des qui fait quoi

Few month ago, I've made few illustrations for a child book called Mon premier Larousse des qui fait quoi. I had to illustrate five double pages about different families of jobs (police, music, animals, sport and magician). I've made only 10 pages in the book (5 other artists made the rest of the 200 pages), but it was fun to do.
I'm just a little bit fed up because they have stretched, cut and invert a lot of my images...











15 commentaires:

Carole Guermeur a dit…

Excellent!

Jon Lankry a dit…

Vraiment sympa tout cela !

Lee a dit…

I'm loving the jazz band, great stuff.

Easy Zee a dit…

Wonderful illustrations! I'll have to find this book when it comes out. Love all your pics.

GueX a dit…

J'adore particulièrement le DJ et la voiture de rallye !

Alexandre Augusto Ferreira a dit…

AMAZING!!!

L Rossi a dit…

J'aime les musiciens en rouge! :)
L

Aurore Damant a dit…

Qu'est ce que j'apprends? Faire du foot ça rapporte des grosses pièces d'or?! J'ai raté ma vocation!!
Et il sort quand le livre?

(y a même my sista!♥)

Itstartedin82 a dit…

Your characters are awesome they always have great gesture.

Abz a dit…

Great updates man!

Its been a while! Sorry, I've been missing in action, but I'm back now! :) Please check out my new updates! Happy Spring!

Tel Coelho a dit…

those are GREAT!!!!
Congrats Xav!

Jmontiel a dit…

I love your style!!!

Janine a dit…

Ce piano est adorable ! Et il a un petit air chocolaté.

High School Diploma a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
asertijo a dit…

hi! your art and animation its very good men! keep going =)