mardi, septembre 22, 2009

Boots




I couldn't choose one so I decided it would be better to let you choose the one you like the most :)

22 commentaires:

GOGOPEDRO a dit…

Thrilling work man...You just don't disappoint.
Thanks for sharing..

P

Unknown a dit…

The first ! J'veux dire la première !
Ou la troisième. Arg, c'est dur.

GeoNeo a dit…

Blue! ...Or Red! :)

Geo

Kurtis a dit…

your art is amazing... thx for sharing... personally i like the blue

Rochelle Burrows a dit…

I think I like the 2nd one best!

Ivan Olszevicki a dit…

this is great!

first two ones!

Gabe a dit…

Definitely the red one.

Marcos Gp a dit…

I love them , great work!

EDGAR ERNEST a dit…

I really love the artwork you have.I am working my way into the animation buisness. I was wondering if you can check out my blog when you have a chance and comment on my work.

Jeff Harter a dit…

Great work. Love your characters. I'm partial to the blue one.

Jasreet Pratap a dit…

i think it would look cool to have them together side by side. great work dude

Tooninator a dit…

I love her in all 3 flavours

Gamma Rallyson a dit…

I really like the third pic. It feels so retro and classic.

CHA(TON) a dit…

La rouge *.*

Unknown a dit…

Man, love your blog! Great design on this drawing.

kalonji a dit…

lovely panels of color !! they re all great !!"good work" well done :-)

lorelay bove a dit…

beautiful!!!
I like the red one!

Didchocolatine a dit…

la rouuuuge ! :)

IamOSI a dit…

very cool!

Chris Battle a dit…

Both.

Chris Palmer a dit…

beautiful!

Edy DAULCLE,alias PoppyZ a dit…

bonjour.. je découvre votre blog.. il est intéressant,très stimulant ^^
j'apprécie beaucoup la version bleutée.. Belle attitude..