dimanche, avril 26, 2009

Ass girl


The girl who make sport ONLY to have a better ass than Beyonce.

9 commentaires:

GOGOPEDRO a dit…

Yes....yes she is..
Great image, Love he colors..

P

Josh Parpan a dit…

Wow, Amazing work!

Gabriele Antonini a dit…

what a simple and nice arts. Really cool!
Gabriele

Julien Charlier a dit…

T'oublies de dire que certaine sont là pour chasser aussi ! Sinon, ça faisait un bout que j'étais pas venu, et ça a pas mal changé par ici, et c'est plutot cool. T'as évoluer vers un style retro bien sympa. J'ai hâte d'en voir plus. Si j'avais une seule remarque, ce serait à propos du fond blanc de cette série, qui fait un peu froid, enfin c'est juste mon avis (un carré de couleur peut-être ?).

Samanta Erdini a dit…

woooowww, Great work my lord, She is so cutee.

Kisses

Samy

David Colman a dit…

great work here!!

Gulzar a dit…

Diggin every piece of it!

cheers!
regards
Gulzar

Neysa Bové a dit…

Oh!!! so this is you!
It was really nice to meet you and Lucee (I'm sorry for the spelling) I really enjoyed talking to both of you.
you guys can contact me any time!
:)

Lorelay

lorelay bove a dit…

oops I just send a message from my sisters blog (sorry about that) it was from me